1. Showering: For some reason, leaning over the bath tub with a cup of water and pouring it over my hair isn't really the same...
2. Wearing whatever you want: I have had to wear the same outfits over and over again that all involve leggings. Getting old really fast
3. Working out: Those days where you are just sitting around thinking, "I want to workout, but I don't feel like getting up", get up. It sucks not even having a choice.
4. Walking properly: Yea, walking like Dr. Frankenstein's assistant Igor really sucks. Inhibits the ability to grocery shop, try on clothes, take photos...etc.
5. Sleeping on any side of your body: Yea, basically I have my back and my left side. My left arm fell asleep like 6 times last night.
So yes, when you are showering tonight or tomorrow, take an extra second to appreciate how good that hot water feels, and when you are slipping on those jeans enjoy the fact that it isn't rubbing against raw skin. For me :o)