2. Everything tastes better when your mom makes it.- I would add Grandma to this too. I make the recipes they give me, but there is just always something missing...
4. Being skinny will never make you happy.- loving your body enough to feel healthy will make you happy, not dreaming about being a certain weight.
5. Always wear your sunscreen.- My family learned this the hard way when my father was diagnosed with skin cancer on his nose. Thankfully it was removed and has not returned but we are all careful.
6. If a guy really wants to be with you, he will make a way for it to happen.- learned this one first hand
8. Nothing in the world is more important than having faith.-Faith in god, faith in your friends and family or faith in yourself... you just gotta have faith.
22. Travel whenever you can.- Amen
25. I’d rather make less money and do what I love than make bank and be miserable every day.-I knew that by entering the environmental field there wouldn't be a ton of money to be had, and I am completely fine with that because it is what I love.
Check out more of Jenna's truths. What are some things that you know to be true?