I have known Mandy since we were basically born, and have done everything from Girl Scouts to varsity sports together. So this weekend was all about making this day as special for Mandy as possible, and I think we accomplished it!
The weekend started off with mani/pedis on Saturday morning, which were awesome and very relaxing for everyone. We then headed over to Mandy's parent's house for a bridal lunch that her mother had put together. It was so beautiful and delicious. Mandy's mom had taken fabric from her wedding dress and made the runner for the table.
- Sweat stains can be photoshopped
- The bride is thinking a million different things, anticipate what she might want or need
- Be as flexible as possible
- Giant fans work wonders for spilled beer
- Make sure the bride and groom are having an amazing time, and deal with "wet blankets" accordingly
- Make friends with your fellow maids, you all have to stick together and it makes it 10x more fun!