1. Relearn Geography: I found this AMAZING website that I think if I try and do a few countries once a day will help me learn!
3. Apply (and get into) grad school: Well seeing how I got my GRE scores back this should be easier!
4. Volunteer at least once a month: So I have been thinking a lot about what I would like to do and one of the things is volunteering at the local animal shelter. I love animals.. dogs, cats, gerbils.. everything. I think it would be a great way to give back to the community without having to adopt one. I will just have to come home and immediately shower so I don't kill my roommate :o)
6. Read at least 10 books: I need suggestions from people!!!!!
11. Dedicate one day a month to photography: One of my friends from work has created a young photographers group with different photo assignments!
13. Travel to a new country: Ok, I can't get into specifics right now, but there are two place that may be possible... I will say that one is in the Caribbean and one is in Europe.. and that's all I can say about that!
14. Travel to two states I have never been to: As of right now, I may have something in the works.... just like the foreign travel... I am going to stay tight-lipped until I know for sure
19. Go on a sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay: Lets just say its looking good...I may even go above and beyond the call of duty
21. Do 5 new kinds of workout classes: So I may or may not have bought a Groupon today that would help me with this... and it may or may not involve poles...
23. Donate 100 things I own: The past couple of days I have been thinking about my past and things from it and have realized there are a lot of things I am holding on to for sentimental value that I don't need to hold on to anymore. I think it might be pretty liberating and close a chapter in my life for good.
So that is it so far, if you have any suggestions for these or anything else on my list let me know!!!